Planning to sell your home but aren’t sure of how it’s done? Here is a simplified version of how the home selling process with Corken + Company typically works:
1. Owner contacts broker to discuss goals- We offer a variety of services. We will discuss these with you to ensure that we offer you the best experience possible.
2. Broker “walk through” of home to determine value- Our team will send out one of our licensed realtors to complete a CMA.
3. Broker creates a pricing and marketing strategy
4. Owner receives broker welcome letter/sales process and agreement
5. Broker and owner agree on timeline for going to market
6. Owner completes home information for MLS listing system
7. Photographer, writer and stager if needed, visually prepare home for sale, create online marketing
8. Property goes live and showings begin
9. Broker contacts owner with offers and facilitates negotiation to secure sale
10. Broker facilitates inspection, appraisal, etc with buyer
11. Closing documents are signed electronically and property enters escrow